Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their fundamental season premium economy excursion fares for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK/EWR), United States to Bali (DPS), Indonesia, with attainable overnights or stopovers in Singapore (SIN).
Image by Michelle Raponi from Pixabay
Try to remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-connected concerns or discoveries!
fare: SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SQ) R25USREM NYC to DPS
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: permitted 01JAN by means of 23MAY or 15AUG by means of 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/right after 29JAN 20.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: Tickets have to be issued on/right after 29JAN 20.
- Booking class: R
- Price tag: from $1,225 ($1,126 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-.
- Sophisticated reservation/ticketing restrictions: ticketing have to be completed at least 90 days just before departure.
- Minimum keep: -/-
- Maximum keep: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted in each and every path in SIN at $50 each and every.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Alterations: charge $one hundred for reissue/revalidation.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
Price tag comparison
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Download (DOCX, 39KB)
One thought on “Airfare of the Day -Premium Economy- SINGAPORE AIRLINES New York to Bali from $1,225 – LoyaltyLobby”