GEORGETOWN, Del. – The La Red Wellness Center is holding various upcoming Covid-19 vaccination events this June. The 1st occasion will be held Monday at the Selbyville Public Library.
Wellness officials say even although the public overall health emergency ended in May well, the coronavirus continues to circulate about Delaware and the rest of the nation.
“Now is the most effective time to get up-to-date on your COVID-19 vaccinations ahead of the peak summer time travel season begins, stated Brian Olson, La Red Wellness Center CEO. “Don’t let COVID-19 derail your summer time plans.”
The Centers for Illness Manage and Prevention recommends absolutely everyone six years and older should really get an updated Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine regardless of no matter whether they received the original COVID-19 vaccines. According to the CDC, only 25% of Sussex County residents received an updated COVID-19 vaccine. In Kent County, the percentage was much less at 14.two%.
If you are not positive if you are up-to-date on your vaccinations, you can verify the DelVax Public Portal for a listing of your vaccinations.
The following vaccination events will be held and are open to the common public:
- Monday, June 5th, ten am to 12 pm at the Selbyville Public Library
- Saturday, June 10th, La Red Wellness Center, Seaford
- Monday, June 12th, ten am to 12 pm at the Lewes Public Library
- Thursday, June 15th, four pm to six pm La Red Wellness Center, Georgetown
- Sunday, June 25th, 12 pm to four pm Bicentennial Park Milford Riverfront
- Thursday, June 29, four pm to six pm, La Red Wellness Center, Georgetown
For a lot more information and facts about La Red Wellness Center click right here.