Sector leaders in wireless energy will collect June 4th-8th for the world’s biggest
conference devoted to the vision of a wireless globe
NEW YORK, May possibly 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Wireless Energy Technologies Conference & Expo (WPTCE), organized by IEEE Microwave Theory and Method Society (MTT-S) and Energy Electronics Society (PELS), will be hosted in June to empower researchers and revolutionary organizations about the globe to design and style, create and bring to industry wireless energy enabled merchandise.
WPTCE 2023 will be held at the Westin Bayview in downtown San Diego, California from June 4th-8th. The Welcome Reception Tuesday evening will be celebrated at the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum – an iconic occasion venue.
The USS Midway Museum – Venue for the Welcome Reception.
The Westin Bayview Hotel and Conference Center in Downtown San Diego, CA.
Doug Stovall, CEO at Ossia, sponsor of the Welcome Reception and a Platinum Conference Exhibitor, shared, “Ossia is thrilled to be a portion of this occasion alongside the most revolutionary thinkers in the space. Kicking off the conference with The Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening, Ossia appears to lead the conversation on the present deployments and commercialization of wireless energy.”
The Welcome Reception will include pre-conference networking with the wireless energy neighborhood, following-dinner desserts, a money bar, and access to the flight and hangar decks. Most effective of all, attendees will get devoted access to the Air Combat 360 flight simulators and Screaming Eagles VR expertise.
“Wireless energy is right here. The demand is endless. As we embark on new experiences such as the Screaming Eagles VR expertise for the duration of the reception, we will all be invigorated for productive and inspired connections for the duration of the conference. We are all right here to comprehend the guarantee of wireless energy.”
The week-extended system agenda incorporates Wireless Energy Transfer College and numerous workshops, an Sector Expo with a number of dozen booths, poster and presentation sessions for accepted academic papers, and more than 60 technical and business presentations on all elements of wireless energy transfer across technologies.
Attendees will take pleasure in numerous keynote addresses, lively panel discussions, and hands-on instruction sessions, in addition to numerous networking possibilities more than five days.
Invited plenary speakers contain:
- Ron Hui, Professor, Nanyang Technological University, speaking on a Paradigm Shift in Wireless Energy Transfer for the Subsequent Generation
- Naoki Hasegawa, Researcher, Softbank, addressing Wireless Energy Transfer Primarily based on Mobile-Base Station for Beyond-5G/6G
- Col. Paul J. Calhoun, Paul Jaffe and Robert Winsor of DARPA, explaining Energy (Persistent Optical Wireless Power Relay) and DARPA’s Pathway to Power Internet Dominance
- Hatem Zeine, Founder and President at Ossia, speaking about the Future of Wireless Energy and the Adoption Path.
Panel discussions will cover trending subjects in wireless energy such as Wireless EV Charging, Equity in the Wireless Energy Sector, and 3-Phase and Extended Distance Wireless Energy Transfer. Technical and business presentations are grouped by category and will address the complete spectrum of wireless energy advancements, which includes RF Electronics, IPT Magnetics, Biomedical Devices and Wearables, Far-Field Technologies, Wireless Energy Transfer In-Motion, Antenna Design and style, and much more.
Keynote addresses by business luminaries contain:
- Charles Goetz, CEO of Powercast discussing how wireless energy is unleashing the complete possible of artificial intelligence
- Amy Barzdukas, CMO of WiTricity, validating customer demand for wireless charging
- Mike McCamon, ED of the NFC Forum, speaking on the Forum’s Wireless Charging Spec and their organization’s part in the wireless energy ecosystem
- Dinesh Kithany, Founder and Analyst at WAWT sharing the extended-term business outlook
- Yuji Tanabe, CEO of Aeterlink, presenting wireless energy transfer applications for carbon neutrality and healthcare
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, President and Chairman of AirFuel Alliance, discussing the subsequent generation of wireless energy transfer technologies.
The slate of presenters and exhibitors at WPTCE 2023 is stronger than ever, with representation from Panasonic, Toyota, Kenworth, Airbus, Raytheon, Electreon, NuCurrent and other innovators.
Regan Zane, Co-Chair of WPTCE and Director of the NSF ASPIRE Engineering Analysis Center at Utah State University, explained the significance of aligning business and academia to drive adoption of wireless energy options, saying, “The wireless energy business is advancing quickly, with diverse technologies becoming deployed across a wide variety of customer and industrial use instances. At WPTCE, we are bringing with each other researchers with the organizations who take merchandise to industry, addressing higher-energy, low-energy, inductive, RF, resonant, capacitive and emerging tech to connect crucial players across options and applications.”
To discover the WPTCE system agenda, please take a look at ieee-wptce.org/system.
Registration for WPTCE will be open by way of June 4th when the conference starts. Check out ieee-wptce.org to participate.
WPTCE is the biggest occasion in the globe for wireless energy analysis and business engagement, covering a wide variety of subjects, applications, frequencies and energy levels. The occasion combines wireless energy college, workshops, technical and panel sessions, and a student design and style competitors. Organized by IEEE MTT-S and IEEE PELS, the occasion draws hundreds of attendees and dozens of sponsors, presenters and exhibitors annually. Check out ieee-wptce.org.
Media Make contact with:
mobile: +1 720-224-4923
e mail: [email protected]